Dollhouse, Lie to me, Amelie

So much pain.

Nothing hurts like going crazy. I'm starting to think it's not psychological but physical. Big thanks to Wendy who has been the absolute perfect girlfriend for going on five days now, saying all the right things, feeding me small bits of food and not judgeing me for my weakness and failures. I don't know how she does it. I slept for 66 hours in a row this week and ate one egg and half a piece of toast. Something is wrong with my brain and I hate it.

So, I was able to stay awake for all of two hours yesterday and watched "Lie to me" and "Dollhouse." Both of them were the best episodes of the season. I didn't think it was possible for anything to exceed the best episodes of Buffy, Angel or Firefly, but they did. Lie to me was stunning. Dollhouse explored a whole other dimension I didn't think was possible in the framework of the show. It was...fascinating.

Of course, I am still bat shit fucking crazy so maybe that's influencing my opinion to.

Welcome to my world kids. You come to this website you get the whole deal.

Today I woke up and felt normal. Good lordy was that a relief! It lasted about two hours and then I was bat shit crazy again. Try and imagine what it is like to lose control of your mind.

I've been sitting here ten minutes contemplating my next sentance... Sentence? My spelling and grammer (grammar?) suck.

Wendy has gotten us a bunch of movies that are about Paris. We just watched "Amelie." I'm still crazy so you might want to take this with a grain of salt. I think it is the best movie I have ever seen. It reminds me of "Being John Malkovitch" and "Fargo" and ... I can't think of anything else. I know there's abouta dozen other movies I could name, but just imagine magical realism surrreal movies that play with camera angles and cimanatography and sound and odd dialogue.

I loved it. (hint - still crazy) I could not stop telling Wendy how great it was. By the final scene I had massive torrents of tears running down my eyes. "Please kiss him. Please, for the love of God let them finally kiss."

The movie finished and I asked Wendy, "Can I go write on my blog? I'm sure you're sick of hearing me gush about this movie."

It is brilliantly written. It inspired me to think about ways that I could help other people be happy. It had interlocking plots and storylines (repetative?) that you couldn't wait to be resolved. It had a main actress who got more and more beautiful the longer the movie went on.

Highly recommended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Army Magic

Greed and the One Percenters

Magic