We're so funny, si, no?

At lunch with Ben and Strother –

Waitress – Hi I’m Tasha, would you like something to drink first?

Ben: What do you have on tap?

Tasha: Ridgeback, Bud light, Razorback, Heineken, Winter Pale Ale and Blue Moon.

We make our orders and Ben and I start to chuckle.

Ben: Ridgeback? Razorback? How about Brokeback?

Me: Bareback.

Ben: Bareback Brokeback.

Me: I’d like a big head on that.

Ben: The beer you just can’t quit!

Wendy and Strother roll their eyes as Ben and I erupt in a fit of giggles at our own imagined cleverness.

Comments

  1. One wonders how many beers preceded this outbreak of cleverness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had one beer at Strother's mom's house before this conversation. :-)

    Thanks you Mr Fantastic. (I actually had to look up "aplomb." Doh!

    Thank you anonymous. More updates soon, I promise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Army Magic

Greed and the One Percenters

Magic