1. If I had the power to enter and control dreams there would be a lot more oiled up and bi-curious women.
2. Some guy rudimentarily trained in psychic self defense shouldn’t able to hold off six guys who are ninjas in this particular art.
3. If I could shape reality, I wouldn’t bend architecture, I would be the Hulk, Superman or God.
4. What a waste of Ellen Page’s talent. One of the best actresses ever- reduced to a bit part.
5. Any movie involving Leonardo Decaprio should end with him dying a horrible death. I just hate that guy. Sorry.
6. The one cool thing about that film was Marion Cotillard playing Leonardo’s wife and when she appeared, they played the music from Édith Piaf in “La vida en rosa” (2007), Cotillard was able to gain both critical appraisal as well as commercial success. For her powerful performance she has won numerous awards, including Oscar, Cèsar, Bafta and Golden Globe as best leading actress. That was very clever.
7. I tried to accept their premise of how dreams work but I just couldn’t. Dreams are not just some alternate reality that you can slightly alter. We all dream. We all know this. They are crazy insane places where our sub-conscious explodes. If you can control that, go wild. If you can enter someone else’s dream you’re not going to be sipping coffee in Paris.
8. Thank God for Internet Tethering. Otherwise, you wouldn't be seeing this.
9. Writers write because they have to write. Wendy is falling asleep and I HAD to post this before going to sleep.
10. There is no spoon.